Friday, February 3, 2017

Five Minute Friday Link up: Breathe


Breathe.
Like a calm reminder making its way into my heart today.
Breathe.
Be still, and know that I am God.
Breathe.
Let every fear, doubt, worry, pain, grief, and sorrow...rest here.
Your breath belongs to Me, child.
And I will carry you safely under My wings.
Breathe.
And trust Me.
Breathe.
And follow Me.
Even if it doesn't make sense.
Even if you find the path difficult.
Even if you lose sight of Me for just a little while.
I haven't left you, child.
I am in the midst of all of this.
And I will never leave you.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, and such important truths to remember. We're neighbours at FMF today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement. I've known about FMF for a while now but haven't been brave enough to participate until now. I hope to learn and grow from this online community.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this. Visiting from FMF. God bless.
    Hopeannfaith.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I'm new to FMF, so not used to sharing my heart through my writing on this scale. But hoping God will use this step of vulnerablity for His glory and for other's encouragement!

      Delete