Wednesday, September 27, 2017

OVERWHELMED


Wednesdays are my “overwhelmed” days. It's the middle of the week and I've already hit the ground running. But then it's like I look up and around at all the deadlines and failures and grades and pressures...and suddenly I start sinking. “What was I thinking? I can't do this!”

Have you ever had those moments?

In the middle of our overwhelmed moments, Christ stays the same. And in the middle of our realized weakness (which had really been there the whole time), He still says “My grace is sufficient” (2 Cor 12:9).

So I can lean in instead of freak out today. And I can keep breathing, knowing God's grace never stopped being enough! Have faith in Him! He never leaves His own!

Matthew 14:30-31
“But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, ‘Lord, save me!’ 31 Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and said to him, ‘You of little faith, why did you doubt?’”

No comments:

Post a Comment